Monday, August 15, 2011

Last Part of our Holidays.....Sharing Our Memories......


I have been very busy this summer.......Not only the moving is driving me crazy, but also the summer activities for my daughter.....swimming lessons, ballet classes, and museums visits have made me an expert driver throughout the city.....I've been cooking, but without time to posting our summer meals.....After this post, I will start to post our meals again.....figs are coming!!

One of my friends asked me to write more about Disney......

As I mentioned before, I never thought to go to DisneyWorld; however, it was a wonderful experience.

We visited the four theme parks: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios.

Hollywood Studios

For us, Hollywood Studios along with Magic Kingdom were the less appealing. However, EPCOT and Animal Kingdom were very interesting and fun for us.
EPCOT

EPCOT showcase 11 countries, their culture, and their food. We had visited those countries before, and I have to admit that each pavilion truly reflects the reality of each country.

French Restaurant in EPCOT


I was very impressed with the food of each country.....they taste as in their country of the origin!....Nevertheless, what impressed us the most, was the food in the pavilion of France....OLALA!!

 
Lobster Bisque
 French Baguette
 Vegetables Lasagna
 Maccaroni with Gruyere Cheese
 Tomatoes and Goat Cheese Tart
 
Creme Brulee

For us, EPCOT was more than what we expected!

Animal Kingdom was also very good. It showcases not only animals, but also it recreates their environment!...We truly felt that we were in an African Safari


I hope you enjoy the videos!!.....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment