Sunday, March 2, 2014

Selection of Recipes from Other Blogs......


I don't know what is happening this 2014.....Yesterday was Christmas 2013, and now we are on March 2014!!!

I have been so busy that I had no time to post and comment as I wanted. I have been copying recipes from your blogs, or repeating my own recipes....I hope to have more time by the end of March...

 Do you want an easy, soft, and delicious bread for breakfast? Try this Bollitos de Yogur y Miel de Hilmar








 Do you want to try a new fougasse? I was curious to taste this recipe that not only has flour, but mash potatoes....It is fantastic....very addictive! Thanks to Yerbabuena en la Cocina y My European Cakes

I have make this fougasse two times....and I want to eat it daily!!

Calabacines, Goat Cheese, Tomato, and Oregano






 Pesto, Feta Cheese, and Cherry Tomatoes



 Do you want a fantastic salad? Ensalada de Naranja e Hinojo de Pilar.....it is delicious!




Do you have some breadcrumbs? I always have it because I make bread at home, and freeze for the week; thus, I always have some pieces of bread that end up in breadcrumbs. I did Galletas de Almendras y Pan Rallado from Hilmar, and I substitute the white chocolate for Orange Candied Peel.


ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Buenos días, Marcela! Aunque ahí serán noches :) El tiempo es algo que parece que en un mundo de apuros como el de ahora no sobra. Andamos siempre a cien, así que no te preocupes, que nosotros aquí estaremos :) Me han gustado muchísimo las propuestas de hoy, tanto el pan, como la coca y la ensalada que me encanta que lleve hinojo acompañado de naranja, qué rico!!! Y esas galletas de pan y almendra tienen que estar de rechupete, las probaré :) Biquiños.

    ReplyDelete